The fabric is guaranteed for a period of ten years during which it covers any abnormal deterioration of the physical properties and colour, given a normal exposure to weather and in the case that care and cleaning advice have been properly followed. The warranty includes the replacement of the fabric only.
Docril® is the best fabric choice for awnings and fold arms since this product range is made 100% out of solution-dyed acrylic fibre, the best raw material and dyeing process known.
The solution dyeing process adds pigments to the molecule of the fibre, creating links that are difficult to break even after some years, and which are much stronger than those from yarn-dyeing or fabric-dyeing. This is the only way to guarantee maximum quality and durability. In Spain, more than 97% of the awnings are made with this material. Docril® uses Teflon® as well in the finishing process. Teflon® protects the fabric creating a barrier that reinforces the water repellence and delays the dirt adherence.
Clean fabric with a soft bristle brush and rinse with water. For localised stains clean with a neutral detergent mixed with lukewarm water (maximum 40 degrees Celsius ) and then rinse. The fabric must be left to dry completely before it is rolled up.
Ripblock is well proven in the camping market. The fabrics retain colour and strength even after years of use, due to careful selection of raw materials from reputable suppliers, and careful attention to detail during their manufacture. Outstanding resistance to rotting, waterproofness and water repellency are built-in. Ripblock is Teflon coated and SABS approved.
Clean regularly with a soft cloth or soft brush. No harsh rubbing or detergents needed. Only cold or lukewarm water. Leave blinds open to dry completely before rolling up.
Clear PVC Windows used in our blinds:
We only use 500 microns, UV stabilized PVC which is resistant to shrinkage.
Clean regularly as per instructions for canvas, as this will prolong the lifespan of your clear windows. Dust might scratch the plastic if not cleaned regularly.
Sheerweave exterior sun control fabrics provide the perfect balance of light, comfort, and beauty making them the ideal solution for residential and commercial spaces alike.
- A sleek and functional alternative to canvas blinds Sheerweave effortlessly and elegantly manages the sun’s harsh heat.
- It filters and diffuses light whilst reducing glare and allows excellent visibility – even when shades are lowered.
- Sheerweave is manufactured under strict guidelines through ISO-certified production processes.
- Lighter colour fabrics provide optimum heat deduction and reflect light
- Darker fabrics provide a superb view to the outside and reduce glare.
- Bacteria and Fungal resistance.
The following practices will not affect the product’s ability to resist the growth of micro organisms.
- The fabric should be regularly vacuumed/dusted as appropriate
- Clean with mild soap and water
- If cleaners other than mild soap and water are desired, test in an inconspicuous area, prior to use.
- Avoid strong cleaners and disinfectants, especially those containing ammonium compounds and phenols.
- Rinse thoroughly after cleaning. and allow to dry completely before rolling up again.
If commercial spot cleaners are used, they must first be tested and allowed to dry on an inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility.
Paint solvents will damage the vinyl surface of the Sheerweave products and should not be used
For sun control, cool breezes and uninterrupted view, the Outlook Collection of mesh from JG Train is the ultimate sun control solution.
Outlook is supported by a full 10 year warranty. This covers changes in physical properties and is valid for 10 years from the date of purchase.
The Outlook collection is as durable as it is stylish and is designed to handle high traffic applications with ease.
Outlook mesh is easy to maintain and only requires occasion cleaning using a mild detergent then rinsing with clean water.
Comprehensive care details are available of the Ricky Richards website or by request from Ricky Richards (Sales) P/L.